rOOmnbOrEd

~~ it's funny how hello always accompanied with goodbyes .. it's funny how good memories can start to make you cry ~~
~~ it's funny how forever never seems to really last .. it's funny how much you'd lose if you forgot about your past .. it's funny how "Friends" can just leave you when you're down .. it's funny when you need someone they're never around ~~
~~ it's funny how people change and think the're so much better .. it's funny how one lies can be packed in one "love letter" ~~
~~ it's funny how people forgive even though they can't forget .. it's funny how one night can contain so much regrets .. ~~ it's funny how ironic life can turn out to be .. but the funniest part of all .. .. is that .. ..
~~ none of that are funny to me ~~









Friday, August 6, 2010

Famous Movie Quotes

some famous LOVE movie quotes (thought I shared)

~ how lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard ~
- ANNIE -

~ someday my wish for him is to hold me in his arms, in a see of deep-blue,
together at last, together as two ~
- CAN'T BUY ME LOVE-

~ if I tell U I love U .. can I keep U? ~
- CASPER -

~ I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of
her hand .. than eternity without it ~
- CITY OF ANGELS -

~ love is not a feeling, it's an ability ~
- DAN IN REAL LIFE -

~ a heart can b' broken, but it keeps beating just the same ~
- FRIED GREEN TOMATOES -

~ it doesn't matter if the guy is perfect or the girl is perfect .. as long as they 'r prefect for
each other ~
- GOOD WILL HAUNTING -

~ the greatest thing U'll ever learn is just to love 'n b' loved in return ~
~ your eyes 'r the sweetest stars I've ever seen ~
~ storm clouds may gather 'n stars my collide .. but I love U until the end of time ~
~ we should b' lovers 'n that's a fact ~
~ suddenly the world seems such a perfect place, suddenly it moves with such a perfect grace,
suddenly my life doesn't seems such a waste .. it all revolves around U ~
- MOULIN ROUGE -

~ there's a painter named Carlotti, 'n he defined beauty .. he said " it was the summation of the
parts, working together in such a way that nothing needed to b' added, taken away or
altered 'n that's U .. U're beautiful ~
- Nicolas Cage , NEXT -

~ I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her ~
- NOTHING HILL -

~ I gave her my heart 'n she gave me a pen ~
- SAY ANYTHING-

~ if the people we love 'r stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to remember them ..
building burns, people die .. but real love is forever ~
- THE CROW -

~ in these dreams I've loved U so, that by now I think I know what it's like to b' loved by U ..
I will love being loved by U ~
- THE KING 'n I -

~ love is friendship on fire ~
- THE PERFECT MAN -

~ when U realize U want to spend the rest of Ur life with somebody .. U want the rest of Ur
life to start as soon as possible ~
- WHEN HARRY MEET SALLY -

~ I rather fight with U than make love with anyone else ~
- THE WEDDING DATE -

~ some things 'r not meant to last, they just take a place in Ur heart 'n make U smarter the
next time ~
- ALEX 'n EMMA -

~ the best love is the kind that awakens the soul 'n make us reach for more; that plants a fire
in our hearts 'n bring peace in our minds ... that's what U've given me 'n that's what I hope
to give to U forever ~
- THE NOTEBOOK -

~ if U'r not willing to sound stupid .. U're not worthy of falling in love ~
- A LOT LIKE LOVE -

~ it's a wonderful thing as time goes by, to b' with someone who looks into Ur face when U've
gotten older 'n still sees what U think U look like ~
- THE BACHELOR -

~ it doesn't matter who, when or where .. U can always use a hug ~
- HOPE FLOATS -

~ I don't w'nna need U .. 'cos I can't have U ~
- BRIDGE OF MADISON COUNTY -

~ I would rather spend one life time with U - than face all the ages of this world alone ~
- LORD OF THE RINGS -

~ if U w'nna leave, U can .. I'll remember U though, just like I remember everyone that
leaves ~
- LILO 'n STITCH -

~ truth is .. I gave my heart away a long time ago, my whole heart .. 'n I never really got it
back ~
- SWEET HOME ALABAMA -

~ y do U wanna marry me ? so I can kiss U anytime I want ~
- SWEET HOME ALABAMA -

~ don't let Ur past dictate who U 'r .. but let it b' part of who U will b'come ~
- MY BIG FAT GREEK WEDDING -

No comments:

Post a Comment