rOOmnbOrEd

~~ it's funny how hello always accompanied with goodbyes .. it's funny how good memories can start to make you cry ~~
~~ it's funny how forever never seems to really last .. it's funny how much you'd lose if you forgot about your past .. it's funny how "Friends" can just leave you when you're down .. it's funny when you need someone they're never around ~~
~~ it's funny how people change and think the're so much better .. it's funny how one lies can be packed in one "love letter" ~~
~~ it's funny how people forgive even though they can't forget .. it's funny how one night can contain so much regrets .. ~~ it's funny how ironic life can turn out to be .. but the funniest part of all .. .. is that .. ..
~~ none of that are funny to me ~~









Tuesday, July 27, 2010

-- yet another silly random thoughts --

... me 'n my silliness .. thoughts that matter 'n just stupid stuff that liked to share to everybody whom may reading this ... thoughts that I found cute, funny, interesting 'n mostly non-sense ... just wanted to share as always .. hope I entertain someone by reading this ... he he he he



~~ LIFE is to short to dance with ugly ppl ~~
~~ has recurring nightmare which comes to visit him ever once in a week .. it's called MONDAY ~~
~~ is wondrin' y..!?.. ppl asked tall ppl if they play basketball but not ask short ppl if they work for Willy Wonka ~~
~~ remember: every thing in life is a choice, 'n every choice comes with consequence! so if I smack the crap out of U .. remember .. it was Ur choice! ~~
~~ it is funny that U can spell the word ENTRANCE .. but when it comes to opening a door that reads "PUSH TO OPEN" .. U continue to tug at it forever ~~
~~ I thought of U today 'n smiled .. U prob'ly don't wanna know what I remembered ~~

~~ is confused whether to love or to hate , to run or to stay , to cry or smile .. but isn't confused whether to live or die ~~
~~ every one's talking about "the key to happiness" .. but where's the door ..!?.. ~~
~~ my head 'n heart disagree 'n I can't decide .. 'n all I end up with is a lump in my throat that makes me want to cry ~~

~~ so bored that I am just looking , putting funny/stupid statuses in my faves 'n posting on Ur walls so I can entertain myself ~~
~~ is thinking .. .. .. .. 'n that's where the trouble starts ~~
~~ Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo Oscar Foxtrot Foxtrot ~~

~~ the voices don't mean I'm crazy .. they just mean I have a greater mental capacity than most ! ~~
~~ everybody is mental on something .. I'm special b'cos .. I'm mental on everything ! ~~
~~ don't like alphabet soup .. duh! I hate reading ~~
~~ these nice men put me in a white jacket .. now I can hug myself .. YAY !!! ~~
~~ when U're talking to Urself , just remember 2 things: U know U will always get the right answer 'n U're talking to someone intelligent ~~

~~ thinks it is nice to b' important .. but it is more important to b' nice ~~
~~ in the words of Big Bird: today's episode is brought to U by the letters "W" "T" 'n "F" ~~
~~ doesn't have an attitude .. I was born with a lot of character ~~
~~ trying really hard to b' nice to people today .. so please! don't spoil it ~~
~~ I wouldn't be this much Bitchy .. if people would stop pissing me off !! ~~
~~ I don't hold grudges anymore .. I just have long memory 'n a lot of time to plan ~~
~~ I love it when people tell me: "U should think b4 U speak" .. I'm like "I did .. it's what I think 'n don't really give a crap what other people thing" ~~
~~ I had a wet dream of U last night .. .. .. .. I pissed myself laughing when U fell of the cliff ! ~~
~~ work like U don't need money , love like U've never been hurt , dance like U do when nobody's watching .. 'n make love like U're in filmed ~~
~~ sometimes wonders what motivates people to b' hurtful ..!?.. ~~
~~ if I was a flower would U pick me ? if I was a lolly would U lick me ? if I was a sweet would U suck me ? 'n if I ask U nicely .. would U _ _ _ _ me ..!?.. ~~

~~ what comes around goes around 'n when it comes around .. I hope it knocks U down, run U over, back up 'n run U over again ~~
~~ I am strong b'cos I know my weakness .. I am alive b'cos I'm a fighter .. I am wise b'cos I've been foolish .. 'n I laugh b'cos I've known sadness ~~
~~ life is to short to let one person mess it up .. so live laugh 'n piss that person off every chance U get ~~
~~ hopeful 'n confident that every thing would work out the way its suppose to .. every things happen for a reason .. there 'r no regrets just lessons ~~

~~ BITCH = Beautiful Individual That Causes Hard-ons ~~

~~ wishes someone would comment on his status so it looks like he actually has friends ~~
~~ WARNING !!! I will more than likely to offend U at some point in time ~~
~~ there's nothing wrong with being serious .. but sometimes, U just need to b' silly 'n have some fun ~~
~~ I'm allergic to tickles .. I break out giggles ~~
~~ wonders: if someone has an itchy ass 'n makes biscuit's at the same time .. is that what it means .. when the biscuits 'r made out of scratch ..!?.. ~~
~~ I'm not a stalker .. he just happen to b' in the same place at the same time .. a lot .. oh! by the way .. U're out of ice cream ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment