rOOmnbOrEd

~~ it's funny how hello always accompanied with goodbyes .. it's funny how good memories can start to make you cry ~~
~~ it's funny how forever never seems to really last .. it's funny how much you'd lose if you forgot about your past .. it's funny how "Friends" can just leave you when you're down .. it's funny when you need someone they're never around ~~
~~ it's funny how people change and think the're so much better .. it's funny how one lies can be packed in one "love letter" ~~
~~ it's funny how people forgive even though they can't forget .. it's funny how one night can contain so much regrets .. ~~ it's funny how ironic life can turn out to be .. but the funniest part of all .. .. is that .. ..
~~ none of that are funny to me ~~









Sunday, July 25, 2010

.. status update ...

.. my FACEBOOK status update part two ...


... L O V E ...

~~ we do not fall in love with beautiful people .. we find them beautiful b'cos we love them ~~
~~ if U love someone, show them .. b'cos U could soon find Urself watching them walk out the door .. words mean nothing but actions mean everything ~~
~~ if a person is single , doesn't really mean that he/she knows nothing about love .. in fact, going solo is a lot wiser than being in a wrong relationship ~~
~~ sometimes the best hugs 'r the ones U least x'pect ~~
~~ each days has its own memories, 'n when the days through .. the things that I remember 'r the things I did with U ~~
~~ have U ever liked someone so much that when Ur day is going bad all U have to do is look at the person ~~
~~ I fall asleep thinking of U .. dreaming of things I wish were true .. as I wake I shed a tear .. 'cos I awake without U here ~~

.. L I F E ..

~~ there 'r angels all around, they come in all shapes 'n sizes 'n usually appear when U least x'pect it but most need it ~~
~~ I AM WHAT I AM; Ur approval isn't needed .. accept me as is or go away 'n leave me alone .. I can't please everyone so I have chosen to please God .. bless U all ~~
~~ smart person learns from their mistakes .. wise person learns from mistakes of others ~~
~~ the human spirit is stronger than anything or anyone .. don't let someone break Ur spirit .. b who God intended U to b' >YOURSELF< .. don't let 'em drag U down ~~
~~ don't burn the bridge U cross .. U never know when Ur path may lead U to it again ~~
~~ sometimes the hardest decision to make is the one that is best for U .. but in the end U have to trust Ur heart to do what is right ~~

.. ROMANCE ...

~~ ask me no questions I will tell U no lies .. U will find what U're looking for when U look in my eyes ~~
~~ U gave me Ur love right from the start .. U gave me hope 'n gave m Ur heart .. now each night I pray to God above .. for sending to me my one true love ~~
~~ love me always , have me never .. U 'n me together .. baby I mean forever ~~
~~ roses 'r red , violets 'r blue .. nothing in life mattered 'till the day I met U ~~
~~ I don't know where I stand with U 'n I don't know what I mean to U ..!?.. all I know is everytime I think of U .. all I w'nna do is to b' with U ~~
~~ if kisses were raindrops I'll send U showers .. if hugs were seconds I'll send U hours .. if smile is water I'll send U the sea .. if love is a person I'd send U me ~~
~~ I saw a shooting star tonight .. but I didn't make a wish b'cos U're all I could ever want ~~

.. L Y R I C S ..

~~ 'n sometimes .. lyrics of a song explain it all ~~
~~ music is our escape from reality .. it's the one thing everyone in the whole world can share 'n enjoy .. 'n frankly , I think we need it ~~
~~ I got terminal uniqueness , I'm an egocentric man .. I get caught up in my freakness, but I ain't no Peter Pan ~~
~~ I'm a bitch, I'm a lover , I'm a child I'm a mother, I'm sinner I'm a saint .. I do not feel ashamed ~~
~~ U 'r strong when I am weak .. U 'r the words when I can't speak .. U never seem me through, that's the love I found in U ~~

.. weather ..

~~ shhush!! quiet .. don't scared the SUN away ~~
~~ sunshine + beautiful weather = happy people ~~
~~ thunderstorm: God way of letting us know .. boom!boom! I am here .. I will light up Ur life 'n pour blessings in Ur love ~~
~~ whether the weather b' fair, whether the weather b' hot .. we'll weather the weather whatever the weather .. whether we like it or not ~~
~~ I wish the weather would stay like this .. absolutely PERFECT ~~

.. NAUGHTY ..

~~ why don't U save Ur breath .. U're going to need it to inflate Ur date ~~
~~ can't wait to put my lips to something long 'n smooth 'n slurp the tasty liquid from within .. .. .. mm mm that beer is g'nna taste great tonight ~~
~~ understand why most meteorologists 'r men .. they tell U to x'pect 10 inches 'n in reality U only get about half ~~
~~ is looking forward to going out tonight .. but do I wear my halo or my horns ..!?.. ~~
~~ friends take Ur drinks away when they think U've had enuff .. real friends: will look at U stumbling round 'n say " BITCH drink up! U know we don't waste " ~~
~~ good boys go to heaven .. bad boys love to take U there ~~
~~ if U're not with me U're against me .. 'n if U're against me .. well! HELLO THERE ~~
~~ hey don't b selfish .. U will have that body for Ur entire life .. I just want it for tonight ~~
~~ life refers to one thing .. beginning with F ending with K 'n gives U motivation for the rest of the day .. FacebooK U silly people ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment