rOOmnbOrEd

~~ it's funny how hello always accompanied with goodbyes .. it's funny how good memories can start to make you cry ~~
~~ it's funny how forever never seems to really last .. it's funny how much you'd lose if you forgot about your past .. it's funny how "Friends" can just leave you when you're down .. it's funny when you need someone they're never around ~~
~~ it's funny how people change and think the're so much better .. it's funny how one lies can be packed in one "love letter" ~~
~~ it's funny how people forgive even though they can't forget .. it's funny how one night can contain so much regrets .. ~~ it's funny how ironic life can turn out to be .. but the funniest part of all .. .. is that .. ..
~~ none of that are funny to me ~~









Tuesday, June 1, 2010

33 cuts

Some ppl 'r addicted to smoking
some 'r addicted to drugs,
many 'r addicted to alcohol
n some 'r sex .. 'n there is more stuff out there that can b addicting ...




Me ..? I'm addicted to cutting ..

For not knowing the reason 'y I do it .. but I kinda enjoy doing it ..


And sometimes I even burn myself with a cigarette butt ...
I don't think it's an addiction not even seeking for attention .. it must b simple


as a CRY FOR HELP !!!

It's been 4 to 5 yrs now that I haven't done it .. this is b'coz I made a promise ..


a promise that I would break ...



I would attempt to cut myself 33 times wherever part of my body i want ..

33 cuts 'cos 33 would b my age on June 7 .. And those 33 cuts would have meaning ..

The 33 yrs of my unfortunate event , my miserable .. And I'm not saying that I never had a good memories from that 33 yrs.

But all I can remember is saddest, baddest, loniless, ppl treated me bad blah!blah!blah! all negative thoughts .. So don't get me wrong ..



cut #1: the day I was born

cut #2: my mom left without even saying goodbye n to think she'll comes back but

cut #3: she never came back

cut #4: growing up with relatives

cut #5: punished by something I didn't do

cut #6: relatives hidding foods from u

cut #7: a present that have promised but never had it

cut #8: sleeping underneath a dining table

cut #9: telling me to b st8

cut #10: never had x'perience elem. field trip

cut #11: no parents present on my graduation day

cut #12: my 12 bday

cut #13: a slice of pizza

cut #14: have to shared a room

cut #15: never had our own place

cut #16: tho I don't had a mother but I still do have my father

cut #17: i shoulda studied better

cut #18: learned how to smoke

cut #19: when i discovered cutting .. instead hurting thus ppl who had hurt .. I rather hurt myself so they can see how much they've hurt me ..

cut #20: got addicted to cutting myself eventho there's no such reason ..

cut #21: first day to a foreign country

cut #22: I never really want to leave my home (philippines)
cut #23: broken hearted


cut #24: meeting new faces 'n 'b friend with 'em

cut #25: another broken heart

cut #26:

cut #27:

cut #28:
cut #29: 4 yrs of relationship that I didn't know ended a 3 yrs ago


cut #30: a promise that I kept

cut#31: that promise is not to cut myself

cut#32: really tempted to do it

cut #33: and now I'm back from doing it ...



Sometimes I asked myself 'y I do this ..!?..

But seems not to find the correct answer ..

All I can think of is: this ppl hurt me .. I'll show 'em how much they hurt me ..

But no matter how much cut I made .. I sometimes doesn't seem to feel the pain ..



.. Maybe If I should try talking to someone, 'n maybe that someone would help ..!?.. Help me to clear my head .. Help me to find the answer ..



I know what I'm doing is stupid .. selfish .. child-like ..



And I know ppl or friends would avoid me from doing such thing instead of helping me out.. B'coz they're prob'ly don't wnna b around someone like me ..
Well, what's new with that ? they been doing it lately .. or to begin with ...

No comments:

Post a Comment